For photos from the Meadowlands contact Lisaphoto@playmeadowlands.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Feature Added to View From the Racetrack Grandstand

I am pleased to announce a new website, Standardbred Press which is connected to this blog.  Standardbred Press will be the source for press releases submitted to me from racetracks which you may not be able to see elsewhere; often intended for the local press which may or may not get into the papers and the Internet.

This site is not meant to compete with the USTA or Standardbred Canada websites as many of these press release will never make it to the their websites.

Why the new blog site?  Press releases are printed 'as is'; by isolating them, I remove the conflict of interest which suggests that I endorse the activities.  It allows me to remain independent; I can publish the press release and yet comment on what is going on without any conflict.

Racetracks and other standardbred organizations are welcome to submit press releases for inclusion to Standardbred Press.  For small racetracks, it may be the only way they get notice on a national level.

Feel free to pass along any comments you have about this new website.

1 comment:

The_Knight_Sky said...

PacingGuy -

The link in your sidebar contains two "mm"s in .com.

Otherwise I was able to get to your intended site. ;-)