For photos from the Meadowlands contact Lisaphoto@playmeadowlands.com

Friday, September 4, 2015

Comments Made Easy (Thank You EU)

Thanks to a European Union ruling/law on advising visitors about a website's cookie use, I have replaced Disqus with the standard blogger messaging process provided so the standard Google advisory will be sufficient.  Wondering what I am talking about?  Change the '.com' to '.fr' in the web address and see what happens.

Please note comments are still moderated.  I don't believe in censorship so as long as your comment is relative to the respective blog entry and is respectful and not abusive, it will be posted even if you disagree with the post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I stopped leaving comments when you switched things the first time because I don't "sign up" for things.