For photos from the Meadowlands contact Lisaphoto@playmeadowlands.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Note to My Readers

I noticed a lot of new readers to VFTRG so I just wanted to remind you that unlike a lot of blogs, you will often see multiple postings in a single day.  This is not a criticism of other blogs; we all have different amounts of time we can dedicate to blogging and ways to do things.

The reason why I bring this up is some readers may be used to the daily post and move on and be missing content I put out during the day.  To make sure you don't miss any of my postings you have a few options:

  1. You can always come back to see if there are new postings during the day.
  2. You can use RSS Feed to get the lastest posts. (Subscribe to the left).
I am working on Feedburner as well to see if that will work.  When that option is available, it will be listed right by the RSS feed.

No matter how many times or how you visit View From the Racetrack Grandstand, I welcome you.

3 comments:

The_Knight_Sky said...

It is okay to criticize other blogs (and bloggers).

It's a proven tactic that increases traffic according to guru Seth Godin.

Just sayin'.

That Blog Guy said...

Oh, if I disagree with what they say I will. I'm just not going to criticze the way they run their blogs. Some do it as a hobby, some do it for a living. With respect to that, I'll leave them alone.

The_Knight_Sky said...

I agree with what you just wrote.

Some however do take it personally since the tone of the responses can be taken "bluntly" - even when that's not the case.

I do a lot of good natured ribbing.
So a caveat for those bloggers.