For photos from the Meadowlands contact Lisaphoto@playmeadowlands.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Disappearing Act? Heck No!

You may have been coming on a daily basis over the years for my latest blog posting and have noticed of late there is a lot more time between posts.  What's going on you may be asking?

While a few friends have stepped up and written blog entries for me (and I definitely appreciate their efforts), I have  not had time to post like I would like to due to circumstances beyond my control.   Rest assured, I am okay other than running 20 different ways from dawn to dusk.  Fortunately, things should be quieting down shortly, at least enough where I can concentrate on the blog with greater regularity.

So no, I am not pulling a disappearing act.   Just working my way through a rough patch outside of the harness racing world.

No comments: